C# Language Specification
4 th edition (June 2006)
This International Standard specifies the form and establishes the interpretation of programs written in the C# programming language.
- The representation of C# programs;
- The syntax and constraints of the C# language;
- The semantic rules for interpreting C# programs;
- The restrictions and limits imposed by a conforming implementation of C#.
This International Standard does not specify:
- The mechanism by which C# programs are transformed for use by a data-processing system;
- The mechanism by which C# applications are invoked for use by a data-processing system;
- The mechanism by which input data are transformed for use by a C# application;
- The mechanism by which output data are transformed after being produced by a C# application;
- The size or complexity of a program and its data that will exceed the capacity of any specific data-processing system or the capacity of a particular processor;
- All minimal requirements of a data-processing system that is capable of supporting a conforming implementation.
C# 3.0을 벌써 국제적으로 공포를 했었나보다.
이제 시작하는 중인데 2.0까지만 이야기가 나와도 @o@ … 이렇게 되는데
3.0 이라.. 앞으로 어떻게 될지는 모르겠지만,
이쪽으로 일하게 된다면 손 놓을때까진 계속 공부를 해야할것 같다.
이 사이트는 광고를 포함하고 있습니다.
광고로 발생한 수익금은 서버 유지 관리에 사용되고 있습니다.
This site contains advertisements.
Revenue generated by the ad servers are being used for maintenance.