iR SHELL 2.2 Fianl
The is the final release of iR Shell and thank you for everyone’s support. -중략- Goodbye!
그 동안의 관심 감사하며 안녕히 계세요.
라고 되어있는 것으로 보입니다.
Version 2.2 Final Updates:
1. The Homebrew directory can be customized under iR Configurator. You can change it from original /PSP/GAME to anything you like. Pls note if you relocate the homebrew directory, XMB won’t be able to launch them.
2. You can now organize your homebrews into various sub-folders, such as:
This will help to organize your homebrews and make it easier to locate a specific one easier. It also helps to speed up the APP view. The sub-folder must be in the syntax of “$name$”. The 2 dollar signs are used to signify this is a folder which contains various homebrews.
3. The File Manipulation has been updated for the APP view, so that you can create, rename, delete directories as usual. Pls note when you create directory under APP view, you don’t need to put dollar signs and the system will add them automatically.
4. A new PMP Mod AVC 1.02M plugin by Magelo is included. In order to avoid conflicts with the original PMP Mod 2.02. This new AVC plugin will use extension name “AVC” which means you’ll have to rename your pmp avc files to name.avc. The original PMP movie files will still be name.pmp.
5. A new beautiful skin “Vista Clarity” by PSPHax0r9.
– Fix a bug which cause the inability to launch a 1.5 UMD game from iR Shell.
– There was a bug in the previous public release which caused “hide splash screen” under iR Configurator not working. It’s now fixed.
– A log file “debug.txt” in the root directory has been accidentally left in the previous public release. You can manually remove it.
Finally, I would like to thank you for all your support, especially those that has actively contributed to the project, like AnonymousTipster for his Zip & Rar plugins and redesigned the iR Shell website. Various beta testers for their valuable suggestions and stress testing to make iR Shell as stable as it is now. StoneCut being my favroite and professional tester. His test reports are really impressive and well written. Sometimes it makes me wonder whether he spends more time in writing the reports than the time I spend in development. StoneCut is also very dedicated in helping moderate the forum and help out newbies. Torpie13 for his generous donation for the www.irshell.com domain and free T3 hosting service. All those talented graphics artists, including Triable, Skydew, Terdinglage, Numeror, PSPHax0r9 and other skin makers for giving iR Shell a face lift from the original dull looking interface. And also different plugin makers and their original authors to make full use of the iR Shell plugin system. Their contributions are highly appreciated.
_M#] PSP-Hacks 에서 정보를 얻고